User Group Summit 2019 is just around the corner. If you are heading there, here are a couple of sessions to add to your favourites list.
- Wednesday, Oct 16 – 9:45 AM
Life in the FastTrack: Upgrading From 2013 On-Prem to Dynamics 365 Any upgrade is a journey. Mistakes were made and lessons were learned. This is the story of how we partnered with the Microsoft Fast Track team to upgrade from CRM 2013 On-Premise to Dynamics 365.
- Thursday Oct 17 – 8:00 AM
There’s More Than one way up the North Mountain
Grab a coffee and pull up a chair. This is going to be a great session. Mallory Lawhorne, MVP Kylie Kiser, and Malcolm McAuley and I as we discuss a common business problem and explore how we used different tools and solutions to solve it.
A couple rapid fire tips based on what I’ve learned through past UG Summits:
- New Attendee reception: If this is your first time at User Group Summit this should be the first stop for you. The dedicated session just for newcomers to network, hear from some Summit veterans and learn from their tips.
- Network: This still scares the heck out of me, but you will be amazed how friendly everyone is at UG Summit and beyond that, willing to help answer your D365 questions. Also, Introduce yourself to the speakers who gives a session that you like or reach out to them later on social media or say hello to them in the Expo hall.
- Medic Booth: The Medic’s on the Medic booth is the super star’s of the community, so stop by and say hello to these folks. If you have a problem, they can help you solve it or at least give you a few ideas to think about.
- Shoes: On my first summit I brought a new pair of shoes I bought the week before. Don’t be like me, bring comfortable shoes, there’s a lot of walking at #UserGroupSummit.
- Go Mobile: Use the Summit Mobile App to make and track your schedule of favorite sessions you want to attend beforehand. If there are any changes to the schedule in terms of room changes or sessions changes, the Mobile App will have it and give notifications!
The user group summit is an amazing event each year that brings together the community to share our knowledge, our ideas, and the problems that we need help finding a solution too. If you haven’t yet registered for UG Summit, go for it and register today, you will not regret it.
Hope to see you there!
Photo by James Pond on Unsplash
One thought on “User Group Summit 2019!”
Pingback: User Group Summit 2019! - 365 Community